Respect in Soccer
RESPECT IN SOCCER
Welcome to the Respect in Soccer Coach and Activity Leader Program. This program helps us to ensure that respect is the foundation of everything we do with the children we have in our care.
The Respect in Soccer 2 1/2 hour program can be taken at any time that is most convenient for you. We encourage you to take the course over a period of two to five sessions to maximize the benefits. The goal is for all competitive team officials to complete the course by the start of Outdoor 2013. OS/WSC will require at least one coach per team to have completed the Respect in Soccer Course. Respect in Soccer re-certification will be required every 5 years.
If you HAVE taken time out of your busy schedule to make this program a priority - THANK YOU!
To register in Respect in Soccer, go to:
Once at the site, the default language is English. Click the link "Francais" to convert registration to French
- Select "Register a New User"
- If you have previously certified in the Respect in Sport Activity Leader program, Respect in Soccer, SpeakOut Online, or Respect in School, enter your existing certification number in the box provided and select Check. Once your profile has been found and loaded, complete the registration and select Submit.
- If you have not completed a Respect Group Inc. program previously, complete the displayed registration fields. All fields marked with a red X are mandatory and must be completed.
- For Username and Password, you may select any entries you wish however spaces may not be included in the entries. Respect Group Inc. recommends using your email address for the username as this is always unique to a single individual. Please note these fields are case sensitive, and on re-entry, must be entered exactly as during registration.
- Return to the website address above (same address as for registration)
- Enter your username and password in the selection boxes indicated (username and password are case sensitive)
- Select "Login"
- For Username/Password assistance, click on Forgot Username? or Forgot Password? on the login page
- Respect Group Inc. programs make use of Pop-Up windows within the program. Please ensure Pop-Up blockers are turned off or, when prompted, set to allow pop-ups from the identified web address.
- Once in the program, select Help if technical assistance is required. The Help files provide easy tools to provide assistance.
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE COURSE, PRINT A HARDCOPY OF THE CERTIFICATE AND PROVIDE IT TO THE CLUB TECHNICAL DIRECTOR.