WSC Scholarship Bursary Program
Open to WSC members nine years of age and older
Two Educational Scholarship Awards –One Male & One Female
Maximum Award $250 Each
1. The applicant must be a current member in good standing of The Windsor Soccer Club.
2. Secondary school applicants must maintain a minimum average of 70%.
3. Secondary School graduate applicants must show acceptance to a post-secondary institution.
4. The applicant has provided service to the community and the game of soccer.
Applicant is to supply the following materials
1. Completed Application Form
2. Resume of Community and other Volunteer Activities
3. Resume of playing, coaching and/or refereeing activities over his/her soccer career.
4. Transcript of secondary school marks plus an official acceptance to a post-secondary program.
5. A five-hundred (500) word essay (maximum) on what the game of soccer means to them and where they would like to be with regards to their soccer activities five years after Secondary School graduation.
Judging will be based on a combination of:
Player/Volunteer resumes (40%)
Submitted essay (25%)
Length of membership in WSC (5%)
Deadline July 31 (post marked)